Indicators of success
One of 6 best clusters of Serbia
Together with other 5 most successful clusters in Serbia in 2013, we joined forces in order to positively affect the country by improving the business climate and production conditions.
Key innovation partner with cohesive role in the region
With critical mass of stakeholders and innovation sources (most nationally labeled SMEs- innovation centers are our members, In last Fund Innovation call 2 companies got money from prestigious National Innovative Fund, average investment in R&D in SMEs is 25%) we have cohesive role in our region in the area of IT, electronic and electro-mechanical sector.
Self-sustainable from the first day
We are financially sustainable from the first moment of operational work. We started with Membership fees after which we obtained projects and fees for trainings. Currently, membership fees are 20% of our income.
Transfer of know-how in the country and abroad
The Cluster Manager delivered a number of lectures and trainings on cluster management and possibilities in the new digital world, sharing and promoting our values and NI CAT as a model of success.
Numbers of successful projects realized
- IPA CBC BG-SRB program - ATM Integration project (2012)
- NARD (National Agency for Regional Development) program - NiCAT cluster InterSTART project (2012/2013)
- NARD (National Agency for Regional Development) program - Inter-sector project (Best national cluster project in Serbia (2013/2014)),
- SLDP USAID program - ICT Cluster Academy project (2014).
- NARD (National Agency for Regional Development) program- Dermoskope project (Best national cluster project in Serbia (2014/2015)),
- NARD (National Agency for Regional Development) program - E-learning platform for employees learning and development (2015/2016)
- Ministry of Foreign affairs – Presentation of City of Nis potentials to diaspora in Austria (2016);
- GIZ ACCESS, DAS (Development Agency of Serbia) – IT chance for all (IT cluster academy) (2016/2017)
- GIZ Yep – „Beginning“ Quick Starter program for young unemployed (2017)
Permanent cluster's and SMEs' growth in all aspects of business
SMEs’ growth - increased turnover by 120%, export 55%, number of employees by 100% in the period 2011-2013
The growth of the Cluster in the number of members (from 13 to 24 SMEs), number of employees (2 and 3 associates and project managers).
Indicators of success
- Key innovation partner with cohesive role in the region
- Permanent cluster's and SMEs' growth in all aspects of business
- Strategic cooperation with a large number of institutions and organizations
- Transfer of know-how in country and abroad
- Numbers of successful projects realized
- Founders and Board members of Serbian Cluster Association, Founders of Balkan Black Sea ICT network
- Independent and self-sustainable from first day
- Up to date info about events and opportunities
- Bridging gap between science and business
- Inspiring youth to work in IT and high technologies
- Increasing competences
- Access to various domestic and foreign funds
- Individual and joint innovative projects
- Increasing sales
- Lobbing and branding
- Using cluster as platform
If you are domestic or foreign SMEs or large company, R&D institution, Inventor, entrepreneur , student, and you share our beliefs contact us to consider possible cooperation and collaboration and become associate, partner, member, customer or ambassador of good will.
We are open for cooperation and ready for further partnerships ... with clusters, companies and institutions from around the world.